Midge tagged me for the 7 things Meme, which I already answered. However two other bloggers had their pets answer memes so Buster and Aspen asked if they could do a joint one. (Buster & Aspen refer to my mom as "Mom" and me as "girl")
1) Mommy & Girl got me from pet store when I was a baby 10 years ago. They say they wouldn't get another pet store dog because of all my health problems, but they still love me lot's which is nice because I get really sick sometimes and mom says stuff about $300 trips to the vet. I don't know what that means but she doesn't sound happy about it.
2) Some of my health problems include chronic ear infections, a torn knee (they fixed that but then mommy was yelling about $1200 for a stupid knee), fatty deposits, and last year I had a hematoma (I don't know what that is but it hurt) in my ear and had to have surgery and then I shook my head too much 'cause it was itchy and I tore the stitches.
3) I like going to the vet because they give me treats and tell me how pretty I am. Some dogs (I hear) don't like the vet. They must not be very pretty.
4) I like to be petted more than anything. People like to pet me, but sometimes they forget that they can, so I put my head under their hand to remind them that it's okay to pet me.
5) Sometimes we go to the beach and I think that's awesome. I can run in Tide Pools (Girl yells stuff about delicate ecosystems... whatever that is) and roll in dead things. I think dead things are the greatest thing to roll in. After we go to the beach I get really itchy though and I need a bath.
6) I liked it a lot when girl lived here because she would spend all day Sunday making special food for me because of all my allergies. She'd roast chicken and yams and green beans and turnips and carrots like my vet told her and I'd eat that all week. YUM! But girl doesn't live here anymore and mom is too busy to cook for us so now I eat prescription dog food from the vet. It's good... but I liked girl's food better.
7) Katz R Dum.
1) My people adopted me from the Golden Retriever Rescue in Utah when I was 7 (2002 I'm told) The rescue place was okay, because it was on a farm, but I really liked coming to a forever home.
2) I am not a dog. I'm a rare wolf/bear hybrid and I'm very dangerous. My people think I'm a golden retriever. They're really stupid and don't even know what a wolf/bear hybrid looks like (they look like me). I was born in the wild and captured and raised like a dog.
3) When I lived in the wild I ate bacon a lot from the bacon bush. I tell my people this all the time and that they should give me bacon because it's my natural food but they don't listen to me.
4) I don't like children. I'll growl at them and might even try to nip them. Children make me really grumpy. The people keep children away from me and that's the way I like it. Children are stupid.
5) Sometimes I get grumpy if people get too close to my face and I'll growl. No one's really scared which pisses me off because they don't even know that I could tear their throat out (since I'm a wolf/bear hybrid).
6) My favorite thing to do is nap on the couch with my dad.
7) I think puppies are stupid.
As you can see Aspen & Buster are two pretty special dogs. Buster does have a bit of an attitude problem, but he's old so we let him get away with it.