Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's Picture Time

So, I was moved to take some pictures of my knitting, and I really should do this when it strikes, because that doesn't happen often.















These are my mittens, materials from Mia via the Knit Mitt Kit Swap, courtesy of Scout I finished them a little bit ago, I'm hoping we'll get another cold snap so I can wear them. They are very bright and happy and warm and cozy.

Here's a close up of the cuff.








These beauties are made with some hand dyed Rio De La Plata yarn, that's the stuff on the hand. The Cuff is made with one strand of Fuschia Galway held together with a strand of fun novelty eyelash yarn. I have quite a bit of the Galway left over, I think I will make a pair of mitts for Dulaan... or maybe a small hat.

The other thing on my needles of course is my Sock from Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush. This is the second sock of the pair and is coming along nicely. I won't get to the heel today because I've been dicking around on the internet instead of knitting.














I love the colors in this yarn Lisa is coming out with a "Hardtwist" STR-esque (my words, not hers) yarn, I CANNOT WAIT.

So, two posts today... I am so random it disgusts me. I hope you enjoy it though hehe.

No comments: