Thursday, July 26, 2007

Birthday Meme

So I didn't actually get tagged with this, but I saw it on Mia's blog and it looked like fun.

Here's the rules:
You go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only. Then post 3 events, 2 births and one holiday that occurred on your birthday, then tag 5 friends.

August 18:
Events:
293 BC The oldest known Roman temple to Venus was founded.
1920 AD The 19th ammendment was ratified
1958 Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita was published in the United States

Births:
1774 Meriwether Lewis
1904 Max Factor

Holidays:
Buhe (Ethipian orthodox)

I'm not tagging anyone, but I do hope if you participate you'll leave me a comment so I can go see :)

3 comments:

dragon knitter said...

happy early birthday! my sons are august babies as well (8th & 25th)

sounds veeeeeeeeery interesting!

melly~ said...

surfed in from annalea's. saw your meme. here's mine if'n you're interested. :)
http://imellyc.blogspot.com/2007/06/tag-im-it.html
off to peruse your pages...

melly~ said...

and happy birthday I just noticed!!