Thursday, July 26, 2007

Birthday Meme

So I didn't actually get tagged with this, but I saw it on Mia's blog and it looked like fun.

Here's the rules:
You go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday month and day only. Then post 3 events, 2 births and one holiday that occurred on your birthday, then tag 5 friends.

August 18:
293 BC The oldest known Roman temple to Venus was founded.
1920 AD The 19th ammendment was ratified
1958 Vladimir Nabokov's Lolita was published in the United States

1774 Meriwether Lewis
1904 Max Factor

Buhe (Ethipian orthodox)

I'm not tagging anyone, but I do hope if you participate you'll leave me a comment so I can go see :)


dragon knitter said...

happy early birthday! my sons are august babies as well (8th & 25th)

sounds veeeeeeeeery interesting!

melly~ said...

surfed in from annalea's. saw your meme. here's mine if'n you're interested. :)
off to peruse your pages...

melly~ said...

and happy birthday I just noticed!!