Tuesday, July 24, 2007

When not knitting...

Well... knitting hasn't been non-existent. But it's been difficult to hunt the wild knits in their natural habitat to photograph them.

I thought I'd tell you about some of the other ways I've been recreating.

I read this on Saturday (and a little bit of Sunday):
No spoilers of course... but I'm really happy with how the series has closed. Although I wish it wasn't over *frown*


Also I have this checked out from the library:

It makes my brain tingle with the possibilities. It's a small quick read based on an article from Wired by the same name.

Maybe I'll get some knitting content soon... maybe not... I guess you'll have to wait and see. Is the suspense killing you? I thought so.

1 comment:

Mia said...

You had better not do spoilers!!! Some of us know where you live..... Just saying.....

And you need to practice your hunting skills in order to photograph those knitting animals. Cause if you don't photograph them, they don't exist.