Mia tagged me. And I want to play fair so, here's my 7 Thing's Meme that's been floating around. The deal is that you list 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 people.
1) By the time I graduated high school I had attended 7 schools in 4 districts (Yaquina View, North Clackamas, Newport Middle, Sunnyside, Sunrise, Kellogg, Franklin)
2)I had also lived in 11 unique residences in 3 cities (Newport OR, Clackamas OR, Portland OR) if people ask me where I'm from I usually say Portland and don't go into it. I'm not sure why.
3) Today I rode my bike to work for the first time, it was fun. 7.16 miles, most of which was on a scenic path along the river. A good time... good time.
4) I recently moved in with my boyfriend of 3+ years... so far it's working out pretty well, I haven't killed him yet, so that's a positive ;-)
5) I have a three-way tie for my all time favorite movies: Casablanca, The Godfather, and Office Space.
6) I love to cook, even if it's just Mac & Cheese (not from a box, of course). But I have difficulty following a recipe. I am not always a good cook.
7) I don't have a favorite book, I love them all unconditionally, if pressed I will usually say White Oleander by Janet Finch. You should read it for sure.
I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you haven't done this, you should. And then throw me a comment so I can see who actually listens to what I say (if it's no one, I'll be sad, but I'll probably find a way to move on)