Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Bad Lexy!

So I'll have LOT'S of stuff tonight when I post, but I wanted to put up a quick thank you to Mia.

She has spoiled me rotten in the Lime & violet Yarn Pr0n swap. I luff her. I'm going to take pictures (except for the candy I've already eaten) tonight but let me see if I can get a complete list up here.

  • Ruby Sapphire Sock Yarn in "Alexis" (hey, that's me!)
  • Ruby Sapphire Yarn in some crazy name I can't remember but it's lime green beautifullness
  • Crash Into Ewe in "My Beating Heart" (as in be still, and it is)
  • A bag of Noro Daria (9 skeins) in a crazy bright variegated colorway
  • A pattern to go with the Daria
  • Two books (novels) "Knit Two Together" (I think) and another one that's escaping me right now.
  • A whole bunch of Wool/Encore for Dulaan knitting
  • Some store bought adorable easter socks
  • A bunch of delicious candy like a whole foods caramel/fleur de sel chocolate bar, reeses peanut butter eggs, Whoppers, Kit Kats, Good 'n' Plenty, and Hershey's Kisses with Coconut which taste like a mounds bar...mmmm.

So, that's it for now. Back to work with me. Pictures tonight/tomorrow, soon. Plus more blogging, coming to a computer near you.

No comments: