She has spoiled me rotten in the Lime & violet Yarn Pr0n swap. I luff her. I'm going to take pictures (except for the candy I've already eaten) tonight but let me see if I can get a complete list up here.
- Ruby Sapphire Sock Yarn in "Alexis" (hey, that's me!)
- Ruby Sapphire Yarn in some crazy name I can't remember but it's lime green beautifullness
- Crash Into Ewe in "My Beating Heart" (as in be still, and it is)
- A bag of Noro Daria (9 skeins) in a crazy bright variegated colorway
- A pattern to go with the Daria
- Two books (novels) "Knit Two Together" (I think) and another one that's escaping me right now.
- A whole bunch of Wool/Encore for Dulaan knitting
- Some store bought adorable easter socks
- A bunch of delicious candy like a whole foods caramel/fleur de sel chocolate bar, reeses peanut butter eggs, Whoppers, Kit Kats, Good 'n' Plenty, and Hershey's Kisses with Coconut which taste like a mounds bar...mmmm.
So, that's it for now. Back to work with me. Pictures tonight/tomorrow, soon. Plus more blogging, coming to a computer near you.