Friday, March 2, 2007

Socks... why do you tempt me so?

I cast on Cookie's Twisted Flower sock last night in my Yarn Pirate BFL color Celery. I am in between a medium and a large size... large for the ribbing/most of the leg and then down to medium. The Yarn Pirate yarn is in the center of this picture. I don't have a picture of the knitting because a) I'm only two rows into the ribbing... it's very boring and b) well there isn't really a b I guess...



















The reason the size difference doesn't bother me is that Cookie is nothing short of a genius, and the only difference between the medium and large is the needle size. So when I get to the point that I need to size down, I'll just hop down a needle size, and whammo, socks that fit!


I also have my Socks That Rock: Rockin' Sock Club on it's way... I hope... and I can't wait for that one. I peaked at the color over on Biblio's page 'cause I'm a big cheater-head. And, just in time, my ball winder, purchased on Ebay, arrived today. Hooray for balls!


Hopefully some knitting and some pictures this weekend. My progress on the Phoebe has been...mmm... sub-par shall we say?

No comments: