Thursday, March 1, 2007

L&V Swap Me!

Here's my survey for the L&V Yarn Pr0n Swap



1. What kind of fibers do you prefer?
Wool/Alpaca/Cashmere I prefer 100% natural, but acrylic blends certainly have their uses. I like indie/small producers more than, say the Rowans or the Debbie Blisses, not that I'd be mad if I got them.

2. What kind of weight do you prefer (sock, worsted, bulky)?
Lace and Sock mostly. But if you give me a sweater quantity of some really awesome worsted Alpaca... I'm not gonna be mad at you. (Anything is okay, really)

3. Do you spin?
No... I keep threatening to learn (note, I've been threatening to chop my hair off for 5 months now... clearly my threats are empty)

4. Do you crochet?
Nope. I figure someday I will be forced to make some amigurumi... but as of yet... nope.

5. Are there any books, patterns, magazines would you like to own that you don't?
Are there ever. There are a few that I really seriously salivate over, like the Barbara Walker Treasurey (all of it) Anything Elizabeth Zimmerman (except Knitting Without Tears, I have that) I really really really want Heirloom Knitting by Sharon Miller. I also want Naughty Needles, Folk Socks, and Knitting on the Road... oh there is SO MUCH MORE. See my previous post on the subject as well.

6. Are you participating in any themed a-longs like the Project Spectrum?
Project Spectrum baby... I'm even participating and stuff. I'm signed up for the Poppy-Along... but I haven't started it or bought yarn... so participating is probably a strong word. I'm also Knitting for Dulaan.

To be continued...

No comments: